Welcome to the professional webpage, of the Eyelid Centre surgeon, Mr Jeremy Bowyer, Consultant Ophthalmologist and Oculoplastic surgeon , practicing in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, U.K.
Mr Bowyer is a consultant ophthalmologist who sees and treats patients with all types of eye conditions such as cataracts, diabetic eye disease and glaucoma. In addition, Mr Bowyer is a consultant oculoplastic and orbital surgeon, meaning that he is expert in the specialised delicate plastic surgery of the structures around the eye and face, eyelids, eyebrows, tear drainage system and eye sockets; providing comprehensive modern management of functional/reconstructive and cosmetic problems.
Upper Eye Lid Problems
- Heavy Lids, hooded Lids (Blepharoplasty)
- Eyelid ptosis (drooping eyelids) and eyebrow ptosis (drooping eyebrows)
- Thyroid eye disease
- Eyelid malposition e.g. entropion (in-turning eyelids) and ectropion (out-turning eyelids)
- Facial Palsy Rehabilitation
- Cancers, tumours, "Lumps and bumps” of the eye and around the eye
- Xanthelasma Removal
- Artificial Eyes & Eyeball Removal Surgery (Enucleation/Evisceration)
- Cosmetic improvement surgery for artificial eyes and eye sockets
- Watering eye surgery
- Botulinum Toxin injection treatment for blepharospasm and other involuntary facial movements
- Reconstructive surgery for trauma to eye, eyelid and socket
Cosmetic Eyelid/Oculofacial Treatment
- Cosmetic wrinkle relaxing injections
- Eyelid bags (Eye bags), Heavy Eyelids, Drooping Upper Eyelids, Sagging Upper Eyelids, Baggy Eyelids (Cosmetic Blepharoplasty)
- Brow Lifting
By choosing Mr Bowyer, you will be safe in knowledge that you will be seen and treated by a consultant oculoplastic surgeon who:
- Has some of the most rigourous training and only works around the delicate anatomy of the face and eyelids in NHS and private practice.
- Performs over 550 procedures per year.
- Has a pure interest in oculoplastic surgery and is able to offer a full spectrum of the latest techniques to achieve your goals.
- Will be able to advise you about what can be safely achieved.
- Is able to avoid and manage the rare but potentially dangerous complications of oculoplastic surgery.
Will always keep the underlying health of your eyes as an utmost priority.
Mr. Jeremy Bowyer (Eyelid Surgeon)
BM (Southampton), FRCOphth
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon Specialist in
Oculoplastic, Lacrimal and Cataract Surgery